Consulting & Training
Isotherm's consulting and training builds on our unique capabilities, intellectual property, and past project successes. We help our clients drive the discovery stage of new product development, engage strategic partners, and identify sources of capital. Our passion for innovation is channeled toward establishing and accelerating the commercialization of new products and systems, and maximizing the return on investment. Consulting and training services provided by Isotherm include:
- Market opportunity identification & assessment
- Emerging technology search & integration
- Pre-seed funding identification & acquisition
- Custom simulation & design software tools
- Engineering analysis & development
- Prototype design, testing, & demonstration
- Intellectual property creation, strategy, & management
- Product differentiation & positioning
- Engineering, professional & executive training
Our Systems Approach
The first stages of our systems approach culminate in a detailed design concept. The remaining life cycle design phases (e.g. final design, build, assembly, integration, testing, operation, etc.) are executed after stakeholders have reached consensus on the design concept.
This approach insures that the overarching "why", "what" and "how" are clearly defined and embed the desired outcomes into the project execution phases. Equally important is the creation of a concept of operations that drives the appropriate trade space allowing the rapid investigation of feasible solutions.
Using this approach insures a design concept that meets the top level needs, goals and objectives. It also enables an optimal solution chosen among multiple options that have been carefully analyzed.